пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

barnwood cabinet corner




Early in the morning gotta go to CGH for my medical appoinment at 11.40am. =.=
Went there, not very happy with the noob doctor. If you are curious, come ask me lor.. Hopefully I can still remember it after 1 month of hell.. Lolx

Ok la.. Now to what I really wanna blog about.

Thanks Andrea and Claris for your farewell gift (sweater). Iapos;m very touched... Though I didnapos;t gave Andrea any bday prezzie.. =X Feeling bad ler.. Must buy her something when I return from Aus.

Shout out to those who wished me a bon voyage today, I hope I can name them all..
Ray, Bryant, Shin, Jing Quan, Gerry, Hafiz, John, Hao Yi, Kenneth, Kenneth (another one..), Alson, Raymon, Dex, Wan Qi, Ge Yun, Andrea, Claris, Wen Xuan, Esther, Marie.

Iapos;ll be back in 1 monthapos;s time. Feel free to flame here.. LOL
I DONapos;T REALLY WANNA GO.........
Iapos;ll miss you all.



beer coozies, barnwood cabinet corner, barnwood cabinet, barnwood box, barnwood bird house.



Комментариев нет: